Monday, June 14, 2010

Life in Training

Ah True Blood was on last night, I was looking forward and counting down to that so much. Now I focus solely on my fight. 5 Days away now.

MY thigh is feeling better, it's still not 100% but it's better than it was, and I can move on it and run on it now, but if it takes any kind of a hit right now it's gonna be excruciatingly painful still. Hopefully by saturday it will be 100%. I was actually able to jump rope last night though and do some swimming/running in the pool, so low impact so that was nice, and since I was at lexi's house I couldn't resist but jump on the trampoline.

I did some shadow boxing last night too, I dunno why but I'm feeling crazy confident right now going into this fight. Even with being hurt right now and not training the way I wanted to the past couple days, I still feel like I can go into this fight and win, decisively. I'm just so ready to have this fight done that I wish it was saturday right now and I could just do the thing.

Well, True blood was awesome, and I feel great, that's the little update for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment