Friday, June 25, 2010

My life in training

So I finally got to train with my trainer again tonight. It was nice. I mean I didn't like skip training or anything this week, but Tuesday and Wednesday we had a guest trainer, this guy peter that has trained with my main trainer for a long time. He was a long time amateur kick boxer under my trainer, but has recently made the jump to MMA Training. Well our trainer was on vacation until today, and peter is back with our team for the time being because he plans on doing some more amateur kickboxing until he can line up an MMA fight. He kicked the shit out of all of us Tuesday and Wednesday, which is welcome because with how I gassed out in my smoker, I need someone to come in and beat my ass into shape.

By the way, peter is making a movie right now called bangbang the movie, you can check it out at http://www.bangbangthemovie.com/ and you can see a little teaser trailer, read the basic plot outline, and if you are so inclined, you can become a producer! Haha, so go check it out.

Anyways though, back to the fighting aspect of this whole thing. So the main trainer was back today, my sifu, and it was good. We took it a lot easier today than we had the past couple days, which was definitely needed. I woke up today just aching all over, which was actually a welcome feeling since it had been a while. I need to write some better stuff, I think my posts are a little bit boring haha, but I guess I shouldn't care too much since this was all suppose to be a release anyways. Well, the countdown begins now for my next smoker, which is august 14th. It will be at my own gym, which is awesome since we need to do four fights at our own gym to get those epic little team cho wind breaker outfits, I want one sooo bad.. they're so sexy.

Totally unrelated!

I love true blood. This last episode was just epic win. Seeing bill fuck werewolves up and just everything was like holy shit. I was loving it, and I can't wait for the next episode. I already know what sookie is (I won't spoil it though for any trubies reading this) but I wonder if they're gonna go into that this season? Jesus I'm so excited. I also can't wait for the new season of entourage and new episodes of east bound and down. I'm a huge fucking nerd. I also want to hurry up and get the new diablo 3 video game. I grew up on that shit, and I get a boner for MMORPGs. Just like star wars : the old republic. Oh god I should just make an entire blog post tomorrow about video games and what they do to me. Anyways, that's all for now.

Love,
Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment