Sunday, June 27, 2010

My life in Training

My leg has been effectively destroyed all weekend. It sucks pretty hard, peter kicked the shit out of my leg, and I haven't gotten much training done these past 3 days. I'll be able to train tomorrow though, and hopefully I'll get some serious shit done tomorrow before it's back to training with the team tuesday, that is if I'm still in fresno.

My sister is suppose to go into labor with her twins sometime this week, and me and my mom will be driving up to san jose to be with her when that comes, which means I'll be able to do my working out in much cooler weather for a few days at least. My next fight is august 14th, gives me 6 weeks now to get into better shape than I was for my last fight.

True blood was on tonight, the episode was awesome. I just like seeing vampires getting fucking crazy, but the whole lorena bill sex scene was kinda fucked up and gross, I must say lol. I'm just glad bill really lit that bitch on fire, that was awesome ha ha. Entourage is on tonight too, and I can't wait for this season. I'm done for now, hopefully something more fun to talk about next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment